Cisco PIX 515E Security Appliance 2 X 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports
The Cisco PIX 515E is a modular, purpose-built security appliance that delivers enterprise-class security for small to medium-sized business networks.
The Cisco PIX 515E versatile one-rack-unit design supports up to six 10/100 Fast Ethernet interfaces, making it an excellent choice for businesses requiring a cost-effective, resilient security solution with “demilitarized zone” support. It also delivers up to 188 Mbps of firewall throughput with the capability to handle more than 130,000 simultaneous sessions.
- Processor – 433-MHz Intel Celeron
- Random Access Memory – 64 MB
- Flash Memory – 16 MB
- WAN Ports – 2
- Cache – 128 KB level 2 at 433 MHz
- System Bus – Single 32-bit, 33-MHz PCI
- PCI Slots – Two 32-bit/33-MHz PCI slots
- Console Port – RS-232, 9600 bps, RJ45
- Failover Port – RS-232, 115 Kbps, DB-15 (special PIX failover cable required)
- Ethernet Interface – Two integrated 10/100 Fast Ethernet interfaces, auto-negotiate (half/full duplex), RJ45
- DIMM(s) – Two 168-pin DIMM RAM slots, supporting up to 64 MB memory maximum
- Form Factor – 1 RU, standard 19-in. rack mountable
- Dimensions – 1.72″H x 16.82″W x 11.8″D
- Weight – 11 Lbs.