3CR17771-91 (JE061A) 3Com Switch 4500G PWR 24-Port L3 Switch
HP 4500-24G-PoE Switch (JE061A)
The 3Com 3CR17771-91 Switch 4500G is a stackable 10/100/1000 Ethernet 24 port switch that provides secure, flexible LAN connectivity and advanced voice-optimized features such as auto-voice VLAN and QoS. Optional 10-Gigabit uplinks via local connection modules or XFP transceivers supply highest-speed connections to other similarly equipped devices.
- 24 auto-negotiating 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T ports supporting IEEE 802.3af in-line PoE; 4 of these ports are dual-personality 10/100/1000 or SFP Gigabit ports
- Wirespeed non-blocking performance: aggregate switching capacity of up to 176 Gbps
- Layer 2 switching; dynamic Layer 3 routing increases performance and enhances network security
- Use clustered stacking for up to 32 devices (Switch 4200G, 4500G 5500 and 5500G switches)
- Add switches to the cluster when needed� without increasing management difficulty and expense and manage all as a single entity