CISCO1941/K9 Cisco 1941 Integrated Services Router W/ 2x Onboard GE, 2x EHWIC Slots & 1x ISM Slot
The Cisco 1941 Integrated Services Router builds on the best-in-class offering of the existing Cisco Integrated Services Routers. All Cisco 1941 Integrated Services Routers offer embedded hardware encryption acceleration, optional firewall, intrusion prevention, and application services. Designed for scalability, the platforms support the industries widest range of wired and wireless connectivity options such as T1/E1, xDSL, 3G, and GE.
- Service Integration – The Cisco 1941 offer increased levels of services integration with data, security, wireless and mobility services enabling greater efficiencies cost savings.
- Services on Demand – A single Cisco IOS Software Universal image is installed on each ISR G2. The Universal image contains all of the Cisco IOS technology sets which can be activated with a software license. This allows your business to quickly deploy advanced features without downloading a new IOS image. Additionally, larger default memory is included to support the new capabilities. The Cisco Services Ready Engine (SRE) enables a new operational model which allows you to reduce capital expenditures (CapEx) and deploy a variety of application services as needed on a single integrated compute services module.
- High Performance with Integrated Services – The Cisco 1941 enables deployment in high speed WAN environments with concurrent services enabled up to 25 Mbps. Multi-Gigabit Fabric enables high bandwidth module to module communication without compromising routing performance.
- Network Agility – Designed to address customer business requirements, Cisco 1941 with the modular architecture, offers performance range of modular interfaces and services as your network needs grow. Modular interfaces offer increased bandwidth, a diversity of connection options, and network resiliency.
- Energy Efficiency – The Cisco 1941 Router offers intelligent power management and allows the customer to control power to the modules based on the time of day. Cisco EnergyWise technology will be supported in the future.
- Investment Protection – The Cisco 1941 maximises investment protection by supporting: Reuse of a broad array of existing modules supported on the original Integrated Services Routers provides a lower cost of ownership. Rich set of Cisco IOS Software features carried forward from the original Integrated Services Routers and delivered in the universal image.