NETGEAR ProSafe GS724T 24-PORT10/100/1000 Smart Switch
24 10/100/1000 ports deliver non-blocking, full-speed packet forwarding with 48 Gbps bandwidth migrates your network to future-proof functionality. Two Dual Personality SFP GBIC fiber slots provide optional fiber connectivity for greater distance.
Smart Switch capability enables key management features for the value price of an unmanaged switch. Included are performance monitoring, port configuration, VLAN for traffic control, port trunking for increased bandwidth, and Class of Service (CoS) for traffic prioritization.
Ideal for growing businesses who want the benefits of management without the cost and complexity of traditional managed switches.
- Device Type: switch – 24 ports – managed. System requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP, Microsoft Windows Vista
- Enclosure type: desktop – 1U. Data link protocol: Ethernet, fast Ethernet, gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 24 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x shared SFP. Communication Mode: half-duplex, full-duplex
- Remote management protocol: SNMP 1, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP and HTTPS. Dimensions (W x D x H): 44 x 26 x 4.3 cm
- Data transfer rate: 1 Gbps. Empty Slots: 2 x shared SFP (mini-GBIC). Manufacturer warranty: Netgear lifetime warranty