3C16960 (JE844A) 3Com SuperStack II Matrix Module.
3Com SuperStack II Matrix Module.
HP SuperStack II Switch Matrix Module (JE844A)
Features & Benefits
Mix and Match Your Stackable Switches
This module lets you connect the 3Com® SuperStack® II Switch 1100s and SuperStack 3 Switch 3300s in any combination to boost throughput, share downlink resources, and ease management. A low-cost alternative to deploying a Gigabit Ethernet backbone, the matrix module provides an ultra-fast 1 Gbps link between switches.
· Delivers high-performance switch-to-switch connections, while conserving ports
· Ultra-low latency (150 ns) and hardware flow control ensure top performance
· Connected switch stack can share downlinks
· Manage an entire switch stack as one virtual switch
· Support for IEEE 802.1p/Q enables VLANs and Ethernet Class of Service
· Support for roving analysis across the stack provides greater RMON and traffic flow visibility
· Total ports: 4; connects up to four switches