3C17268 (JE085A) 3ComSwitch 5500G-EI 2-Port 10G Module
HP 2-port 10GbE XFP E5500 Module (JE085A)
The 3Com 3C17268 offers 10-Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, XFP-based to 3Com’s switches. The 3Com 3C17268 module provides two ultra-high-performance 10-Gigabit Ethernet connections with optional XFP ports for fiber connection. The 10-Gigabit Ethernet module allows network administrators to connect 10x that of Gigabit Ethernet, and is the great solution for aggregation when configuring gigabit to the desktop or for connectivity at the core and distribution switches.
- The 3Com 3C17268 Provides two high-performance 10-Gigabit fiber optic connections between devices for bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Uses industry-standard XFP modular transceivers, sold separately, to provide a flexible physical media connection. View under “Required and Optional Products” to see the list of 3Com XFP transceivers qualified for this module.
- Provides a migration path from multiple aggregated Gigabit Ethernet links to high performance 10-Gigabit Ethernet switch-to-switch connections.
- Inserts easily into the expansion slot at the back of any model of the Switch 5500G-EI family.
- Supports IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q.
- Module will accomodate only one CX-4 transceiver (3CXFP95) due to space considerations
3Com 3C17268 Product Specifications
- Ports: Two (XFP) 10GBASE-X
- Media interfaces: Varies with XFP used
- Package Contents
- XFP required for operation, purchased separately.
- Module will accomodate only one CX-4 transceiver (3CXFP95) due to space considerations.
The 3Com 3C17268 Product Supports
- 3Com Switch 5500G-EI 24-Port
- Product 3CR17250-91
- 3Com Switch 5500G-EI 48-Port
- Product 3CR17251-91
- 3Com Switch 5500G-EI PWR 24-Port
- Product 3CR17252-91
- 3Com Switch 5500G-EI PWR 48-Port
- Product 3CR17253-91
- 3Com Switch 5500G-EI 24-Port SFP
- Product 3CR17258-91