HP SuperStack 3 4226T 26-port Switch (JE890A)
3Com SuperStack 3 Switch 4226T.
Features & Benefits
Affordable, Fixed-Configuration 10/100 Switching
For copper-wired Ethernet networks that need premium switching performance without the complexity and high price, the 3Com® SuperStack® 3 Switch 4226T is an innovative, yet eminently practical solution.
This 26-port Ethernet switch combines wirespeed Layer 2 switching with easy installation and exceptional reliability. Twenty-four autosensing 10/100 copper ports provide flexible desktop and workgroup attachments, while two autosensing 10/100/1000 copper uplink ports enable Gigabit Ethernet backbone and server connections.
Resiliency features such as Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, link aggregation (for the 10/100/1000 ports), and a redundant power option help ensure uptime. Built-in Gigabit ports can be used as uplinks or for stacking with a mix of other SuperStack 3 Switch 4228G, SuperStack 3 Switch 4226T, and SuperStack 3 Switch 4250T units
· Ports: 24 autosensing 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, two 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T
- · Media Interfaces: RJ-45
- · Ethernet switching features: Full-rate nonblocking on all Ethernet ports, full/half-duplex auto-negotiation and flow control, multicast Layer 2 filtering, 802.1Q VLAN support, 802.1p traffic prioritization, IGMP snooping
- · Height: 4.36 cm (1.7 in)
- · Width: 44.0 cm (17.3 in)
- · Depth: 27.4 cm (10.8 in)
- · Weight: 3.0 Kg (6.5 lb)