3CRS42G-42-91 (JF845A) latest 3Com Switch 4210-48G 48 10/100/1000 ports 4 SFP Ports
HP 4210-42G Switch (JF845)
Product Description & Specifications
The 3Com® Switch 4210G family is a comprehensive portfolio of Layer 2+ Gigabit switches offering Basic enterprise-class features.
The 3Com Switch 4210G family delivers quad-speed performance- 10/100/1000 and 10-Gigabit- with plug-and-play Gigabit-to-the-desktop switching and rich, easy-to-use features perfect for cost-conscious medium-sized businesses wanting a fast, efficient network upgrade.
Layer 2 switching along with Layer 3 static routes make these switches ideal for wiring closet and workgroup connectivity. Enterprise-class security features include IEEE 802.1X network login, SSH/SSL encrypted device log-in, and Access Control Lists.
The Switch 4210G models support advanced IRF-style stacking, including support for distributing aggregated ports across stacked units. Up to four units are supported in a stack.
All Switch 4210G models come with a limited lifetime warranty and next-business-day advance hardware replacement in most regions.
- Entry-level enterprise-class features at an affordable price
- 48 auto-negotiating 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T ports, 4 of which are dual-personality 10/100/1000 or SFP Gigabit ports
- Wirespeed Non-blocking performance
- Fixed configuration plug-and-play design means the switch works right out of the box µSafe
- IEEE 802.1X network access control offers standards-based security combined with RADIUS authentication
- RADIUS Authenticated Device Access (RADA) provides authentication of attached devices via MAC aDDRess for an additional level of Endpoint security
- Automatic assignment of VoIP traffic to dedicated VLANs helps ensure that critical time-sensitive traffic gets the priority needed for quality communications
- Up to four 10-Gigabit ports per switch using two rear slots and Dual-Port 10-Gigabit modules (not included); economical CX4 for short-distance stack connections, or XFP or SFP+ for longer 10-Gigabit distances. Shared modules with the 4800G and 4500G switch families.
- Supports dual-mode Fast Ethernet SFPs- 100BASE-FX and 100BASE-LX10- for flexible fiber connectivity