NetGear GS724TR ProSafe Gigabit Smart Switch w/Static Routing
The ProSafe 24-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with Static Routing from Netgear is a switch with 24 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports. The switch also has 2 shared SFP slots for fiber Gigabit expansion. It provides web-based management and SNMP for customization, but is ready to use out of the box. It is an ideal solution for businesses that require more power than a simple switch can provide, but don’t require the enterprise features found in Layer 2 and Layer 3 managed switches.
- Static Routing
- The switch supports 32 static routes, which enable inter-VLAN routing. Static routing works to manage bandwidth by preventing broadcast storms, and providing tight security.
- Flexible Connectivity
- The switch features 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports for network connectivity. Each port can provide Power over Ethernet to compatible devices. This makes the switch an ideal solution for network environments that require a large number of physical connections. The switch also features 2 shared SFP slots.
- Smart Management Features
- This ProSafe switch supports web-based smart management for VLAN, QoS, CoS, dynamic link aggregation, and more. It is optimized for the ProSafe Network Management Software and also works with SNMP-based management software.
- Rackmount Design
- The switch is housed in a sturdy form factor and includes a kit for rackmounting. This allows you to easily add it to a professional network via an equipment rack.